How do I setup myself as an LLC if I am out of the USA?
Posted by Sheryl: Team Leader on 12 January 2014 05:14 PM


To setup your US footprint.

First you can contact the IRS and obtain what is known as a personal EIN over the phone. You would then visit the website theDelawareCompany.Com they will be able to provide you with an LLC and company EIN for your US Based Company. This should alleviate any issues you will have with signing up for any services which require as US presence as you can either establish a US mailing address with the Delaware company or any other service.

You can them use those company documents to open up a Company Account in your country with a bank account in US based currency. You can then deposit those funds there and collect.

To contact the IRS for an EIN over the phone:

Apply by Telephone – International Applicants

International applicants may call 267-941-1099 (not a toll-free number) 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday to obtain their EIN. The person making the call must be authorized to receive the EIN and answer questions concerning the Form SS-4 (PDF), Application for Employer Identification Number. Complete the Third Party Designee section only if you want to authorize the named individual to receive the entity’s EIN and answer questions about the completion of Form SS-4. The designee’s authority terminates at the time the EIN is assigned and released to the designee. You must complete the signature area for the authorization to be valid.

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by Kayako